Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM - CRPC®
The Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM , or CRPC® program, is a designation program for financial professionals. This program enables experienced advisors, who are focused on retirement planning for individuals, define a “road map to retirement.” There is a focus on clients’ pre- and post-retirement needs, as well as issues related to asset management and estate planning.
Begin the program at any time with OnDemand classes. You'll have:
- Access to pre-recorded, instructor-led class lectures that guide you through key concepts in the curriculum.
- Freedom to view the lectures based on your schedule. You can start, stop and rewind as you need to.
The CRPC® designation streamlines the cost and time toward your next credential.
As you advance your career, the College recognizes the time and investment it takes to earn industry-recognized credentials. Upon completion of the CRPC®, graduates earn direct credit for:
- Course FP515 in the College's CFP® certification education program.
- One elective course in the College’s Master of Science Degree in Personal Financial Planning.
- If you are a CFP® professional, all designation programs (except the WMS® and LUTCF® programs) fulfill 28 hours of CE as part of your CFP® certification renewal.
- If you currently hold a professional designation from the College, completion of a new professional designation fulfills CE hours as part of the renewal of your current designation.
The CRPC® designation package includes:
The next Live Online classes will be offered during these dates. If you prefer OnDemand classes, you can enroll and begin pre-recorded class lectures at any time.