Common Technical Solutions for Kaplan Financial Clients:
How to Login:
- Click here to Login, or in the top menu.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the Login button.
- If a security warning pops up, click Yes.
- On the left hand side menu bar, click Online Access.
- The first time you login you will see the Terms & Conditions.
- Read the Terms & Conditions and click I Agree.
- You should now be in the Online Access home.
Forgotten your username or password? You can have them reset and emailed to you by clicking here.
Before clicking 'Forgotten your username or password?', see the password rules below:
- at least 8 characters
- an uppercase letter
- a lowercase letter
- a number
Changing Your Password
- Login with the username and password supplied to you.
- You will be brought to the products page.
- Scroll down until you see Additional Info on the left hand side menu bar.
- From the drop down select My Account.
- You can now change your password and click Update
Kaplan Financial Education's System Requirements
Kaplan makes every attempt to make our websites and products mobile- and tablet-friendly. However, not all features are compatible with all tablets and phones.
- When working on regulated course material, we recommend using a Windows- or Mac-based desktop or laptop computer.
- We recommend the use of Windows 7-10 or macOS 10.9 or later operating systems.
- We recommend the use of current Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browsers. We also support Internet Explorer 11 and Edge.
- For business customers, please verify the browser choice and use with your manager or IT department.
- We recommend online learners have the latest version of Flash (until Aug 1st, 2018) when it will no longer be needed.
- We recommend online learners have at least a 2MB connection.
Macintosh Technical Support Specs
- Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
- Google Chrome
Unsupported Kaplan Products
- InsurancePro™ QBank Download
- SecuritiesPro™ QBank Download