Accredited Wealth Management AdvisorSM - AWMA®
The Accredited Wealth Management AdvisorSM, or AWMA® program, is a designation program for financial professionals. The program is designed for advisors who want to better address the unique needs of high net worth clients. The program’s one-of-a-kind curriculum contains sections dedicated to behavioral finance, working with small business owners, and succession/exit planning.
Begin the program at any time with OnDemand classes. You'll have:
- Access to pre-recorded, instructor-led class lectures that guide you through key concepts in the curriculum.
- Freedom to view the lectures based on your schedule. You can start, stop and rewind as you need to.
The AWMA® designation streamlines the cost and time toward your next credential.
As you advance your career, the College recognizes the time and investment it takes to earn industry-recognized credentials. Upon completion of the AWMA®, graduates earn direct credit for:
- Course FP513 in the College's CFP® certification education program.
- One elective course in the College’s Master of Science Degree in Personal Financial Planning.
- If you are a CFP® professional, all designation programs (except the WMS® and LUTCF® programs) fulfill 28 hours of CE as part of your CFP® certification renewal.
- If you currently hold a professional designation from the College, completion of a new professional designation fulfills CE hours as part of the renewal of your current designation.