- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am-10:00 pm ET
- Friday: 8:00-9:00 pm ET
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am-7:00 pm ET
- Friday: 8:00-6:30 pm ET
Note: Support by the College for Financial Planning® —a Kaplan Company at the contact information outlined below is available Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CT.
Best Times to Contact Us
- Monday-Friday: 8:00-9:00 am ET, or 8:00-9:00 pm ET
- Our peak call volumes tend to be on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Our lowest call volumes tend to be on Thursdays and Fridays.
Alternatives to Calling
- Use the Live Chat feature.
- Fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page. Please note it can take up to 48 hours for a response.
- View our Frequently Asked Questions below to see if your question has already been answered.
Insurance & Securities
Toll Free: 877.731.5061
College for Financial Planning Designation Specialists
800-237-9990 Option 2
Grading & Regulatory
Kaplan Course Access FAQs
- In Chrome, click on the three little dots in the bottom right of your browser window, tap the box next to "Desktop Site."
- In Safari, tap and hold the "Aa" in the upper left until the menu appears, and then choose “Desktop Site."
- In Firefox, click on the three dots in the upper right, and then tap the box next to "Request Desktop Site."
- Use one of the other recommended browsers.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies:
- If possible, use a wired Internet connection.
- Try another network connection, such as your phone’s cellular network.
- Ensure you’re not using a VPN, proxy server, or network with restrictive firewalls (like a work network). Some public networks found in libraries or airports may also be overly restrictive.
- Visit the page in an incognito (Chrome) or private browsing (Firefox) window and be sure you don’t have any browser extensions enabled.
- Your microphone/camera are active/not muted in the event itself.
- You have allowed microphone/camera use in your browser. A pop-up should appear the first time you try to use them.
- The audio is enabled on your computer, and your microphone/camera isn’t being used in any other applications.