- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am-10:00 pm ET
- Friday: 8:00-9:00 pm ET
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am-7:00 pm ET
- Friday: 8:00-6:30 pm ET
Best Times to Contact Us
- Monday-Friday: 8:00-9:00 am ET, or 8:00-9:00 pm ET
- Our peak call volumes tend to be on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Our lowest call volumes tend to be on Thursdays and Fridays.
Alternatives to Calling
- Use the Live Chat feature.
- Fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page. Please note it can take up to 48 hours for a response.
- View our Frequently Asked Questions below to see if your question has already been answered.
Insurance & Securities
Toll Free: 877.731.5061
College for Financial Planning Designation Specialists
800-237-9990 Option 2
Grading & Regulatory
Kaplan Course Access FAQs
Yes, in fact it’s highly recommended!
Please visit https://www.archiebot.com/connection-tester and follow the on-screen instructions to test your browser and audio/video devices.
You can simply refresh your browsing window by clicking the refresh icon or by using the shortcut Ctrl + R (or Cmd + R on Macs).
You will need to request the desktop version of the site:
- In Chrome, click on the three little dots in the bottom right of your browser window, tap the box next to "Desktop Site."
- In Safari, tap and hold the "Aa" in the upper left until the menu appears, and then choose “Desktop Site."
- In Firefox, click on the three dots in the upper right, and then tap the box next to "Request Desktop Site."
You may encounter audio/video issues, or perhaps an inability to connect to the webpage. Please try the following solutions:
- Use one of the other recommended browsers.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies:
- If possible, use a wired Internet connection.
- Try another network connection, such as your phone’s cellular network.
- Ensure you’re not using a VPN, proxy server, or network with restrictive firewalls (like a work network). Some public networks found in libraries or airports may also be overly restrictive.
- Visit the page in an incognito (Chrome) or private browsing (Firefox) window and be sure you don’t have any browser extensions enabled.
Current system requirements can be found here.
Your audio/video settings are managed in a few places. Please ensure the following:
- Your microphone/camera are active/not muted in the event itself.
- You have allowed microphone/camera use in your browser. A pop-up should appear the first time you try to use them.
- The audio is enabled on your computer, and your microphone/camera isn’t being used in any other applications.
When choosing to share your screen, your browser will ask if you’re sure you want to allow the feature to show your screen to others. Make sure you’ve allowed screen sharing through your browser.