Master of Science Degree in Personal Financial Planning
How the MS program works:
- The program consists of 10 courses. Eight of the courses are required, and two are electives.
- The first five courses and the final case study must be completed to sit for the CFP® Certification Examination.
- Each three-hour course lasts for eight weeks with a two-week break between courses.
- Rather than memorizing information for exams, courses consist of research projects, weekly assignments, group discussions, and hands-on case studies.
Tuition for each course in the program is $1400.00
MS Course Terms
MS courses are held five times per year and last roughly eight weeks each. Courses are conducted via our asynchronous online learning platform so that you can complete your studies anywhere and at any time.
- Spring I: January 11, 2021 - March 7, 2021
- Spring II: March 22, 2021 - May 16, 2021
- Summer: June 7, 2021 - August 1, 2021
- Fall I: August 16, 2021 - October 10, 2021
- Fall II: October 25, 2021 - December 19, 2021