Review for the CFP® Exam with College for Financial Planning®—a Kaplan Company
Gain 100% confidence you’ll pass the CFP® exam with College for Financial Planning®—a Kaplan Company, the original creator of the CFP® mark. Based on years of research and evidence in how people learn most effectively, our 10-week Exam Prep Review seamlessly integrates three elements:
- a curation of critical materials and study tools
- choice of live online, ondemand or available onsite classes taught by expert faculty and
- a learning platform uniquely designed to keep you accountable and on pace to exam day, featuring a dynamic Activity Feed and Performance Tracker.
College for Financial Planning®—a Kaplan Company has prepared over 70,000 professionals for the CFP® exam. Our Exam Prep Review aligns your test-taking skills with the objective of the exam—demonstrating the knowledge and competency needed for comprehensive financial planning. We know what it takes to pass - we’re so confident that our program will lead you to exam success on your first attempt, we guarantee it with PassProtection™.
Preview our Exam Prep Review
Your choice of instructor-led review classes is available in our Premium Review Package:
- 11 live online class sessions
- Interact with your instructor
- Archived for further review
- 30+ pre-recorded review classes
- View anywhere at anytime
- Ideal for a busy schedule
- 4-day in-person review classes
- Enables dedicated focus and real-time interaction
- Available in select locations
Need a little guidance?
Connect with a Wealth Management Enrollment Specialist if have questions about what exam prep package is right for you.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, and CFP®(with plaque design) in the United States, which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
The College for Financial Planning®—a Kaplan Company does not certify individuals to use the CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, and CFP (with plaque logo) certification marks. CFP® certification is granted only by Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. to those persons who, in addition to completing an educational requirement such as this CFP Board-Registered Program, have met its ethics, experience, and examination requirements. The College for Financial Planning®—a Kaplan Company is an education and exam prep review provider for the CFP® Certification Examination administered by Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. CFP Board does not endorse any education or review course or receive financial remuneration from education or review course providers.