Accredited Portfolio Management AdvisorSM - APMA®
The Accredited Portfolio Management AdvisorSM, or APMA® program, is a designation program for financial professionals. The program educates advisors on the finer points of portfolio creation, augmentation, and maintenance. Students will gain hands-on practice in analyzing investment policy statements, building portfolios, and making asset allocation decisions.
- Access to pre-recorded, instructor-led class lectures that guide you through key concepts in the curriculum.
- Freedom to view the lectures based on your schedule. You can start, stop and rewind as you need to.
The APMA® designation streamlines the cost and time toward your next credential.
As you advance your career, the College recognizes the time and investment it takes to earn industry-recognized credentials. Upon completion of the APMA®, graduates earn direct credit for:
- Course FP513 in the College's CFP® certification education program.
- One elective course in the College’s Master of Science Degree in Personal Financial Planning.
- If you are a CFP® professional, all designation programs (except the WMS® and LUTCF® programs) fulfill 28 hours of CE as part of your CFP® certification renewal.
- If you currently hold a professional designation from the College, completion of a new professional designation fulfills CE hours as part of the renewal of your current designation.