Georgia Total Access Continuing Education - Life & Health
Total Access CE - Life & Health grants you access to Kaplan’s entire online library of insurance continuing education courses, allowing you to complete unlimited CE credits. Total Access CE is our most convenient and economical way to renew your insurance license and continue producing.
Total Access CE includes:
- 365 days of unlimited access
- Immediate results with instant exam scoring
- Unlimited exam retakes
- An interactive CE tracking system
- Printable certificate
- CE submission to Georgia
What does Georgia require from its producers? Visit the state requirements page to learn about course repetition, renewal period details, and much more.
- Use the filters on the left, or search bar, to sort the class options.
- On a mobile device, click the filter hyperlink to select your filters and then click 'Save'.
- By default only the first 10 classes will show, at the bottom you can expand to see more or click 'Show All'.
- Click the '+ More Details' to read more details about each class.
- Click 'Clear filters' to clear all the filters you have selected and show all class options.
Georgia Life & Health Total Access CE Library
View Additional Georgia Insurance CE Options
Renew your insurance license with one of Kaplan Financial Education's course libraries or an individual online course.
Total Access CE
Access to 80+ Courses
Access Kaplan’s CE library of courses approved for life, health, property, and casualty CE credits.
Property & Casualty
Total Access CE
Access to 50+ Courses
Access Kaplan’s CE library of courses approved for property & casualty CE credits.
Choose from 80+ Courses
$19 per course
Individual online courses let you earn CE credits from your home or office.