Arizona Insurance License State Requirements
On this page, you will find all of the state-specific information for Insurance Licensing in the state of Arizona. This information pertains to resident license applicants. For additional information for resident licensing, or for non-resident license
information, please refer to the Arizona Department of Insurance website at www.id.state.az.us. Information is subject to change, and we will do our very best to make
the process of completing your licensing education requirements as simple as possible.
Arizona Department of Insurance
Address: 2910 N. 44th St., Suite 210
Phoenix, Arizona 85018-7269
Prelicensing Education Hour Requirements
- Arizona law does not require/prescribe prelicensing education.
- Although prelicensing education is not required, due to the difficulty and nature of the exam, Kaplan highly recommends enrolling in a study course.
Exam Provider: Prometric
- To obtain a Licensing Information Bulletin, go to the Prometric website at www.prometric.com.
- To schedule an exam, contact Prometric at www.prometric.com or 800-341-3257.
- Applicants are only allowed four attempts to pass an exam for a particular line of authority within a one-year period. After a fourth unsuccessful attempt, the applicant must wait one year from the date of the last attempt to retake the exam.
Methods of Education
Certificate of Completion Requirements
Note: Applicants must apply for a license within 120 days after passing the exam.
This information is based on state laws and regulations and is subject to change. Kaplan Financial Education makes every effort to make sure this information is current and accurate, however, Kaplan Financial Education is not engaged in rendering legal or professional advice and shall not be held responsible for inaccuracies contained herein.