Gain Knowledge For Your Career in the Insurance Industry
Get a better understanding of why people choose to take our Insurance Professional Development and Fraternal Designations to gain knowledge to utilize in their career in the insurance industry. The professional development courses and designations are suitable for even the busiest of people. See why you should purse advancement below.
Insurance Professional Development
Our Insurance Professional Development course options offer a large variety of topics that span the full spectrum of the insurance industry. Choose from a Total Access package or pick and choose the courses you are most interested in.
- Expand your industry knowledge base on a wide variety of important industry topics in each line of authority.
- If you are new to the financial industry, you will gain a broad understanding to help you get started.
- Explore various job roles and responsibilities in the industry to help guide your career choices.
Fraternals Training Designations
We offer three Fraternal Training Designations that build on each other to showcase your expertise in the financial industry. Each designation is available online with access for one year, and you can retake the exam until you successfully pass.
- Professional designation backed by Fraternal Field Managers’ Association (FFMA).
- Industry-recognized to illustrate your commitment to improving as a professional in the finance industry.
- Receive credit toward the Life Underwriter Training Counselor Fellow® (LUTCF®) designation.