Improve Your Daily Practice
- Gain additional education and knowledge of all aspects of your customers' financial planning needs.
- 70% of CFP® professionals say their CFP® certification contributes directly to their success.1
Enhance Your Earning Potential
- Studies show that the average annual increase in earning following CFP® certification is 18%.2
- Both solo and team CFP® professional practices generate at least 40% more in revenue compared to other practices.1
Boost Your Value in the Industry
- Instill greater confidence in your clients with the most recognized designation in personal financial planning.
- Careers in financial planning continue to grow, with more and more Americans pulling their finances together for the future.3
Prepare with the Industry Leader
Discover a Day in the Life of a Student
Not Sure if You’re Ready for CFP® Certification?
We offer a variety of professional designations that will help you set yourself apart as a financial advisor while preparing you for the rigors of the CFP® exam program. Our professional designations allow you to focus on a subject area to specialize, or build a foundation across all the principles of financial planning.
1 Alois Parker, S. Schmitt, “Building a Wealth Management Practice: Measuring CFP® Professionals’ Contribution," Aite Group, February 2016
2 Average as reported in the College for Financial Planning 2016 Survey of Trends in the Financial Planning Industry.
3 "A Career in Demand"; cfp.net.