Fraternal Insurance Counselor Program (FIC)
The Fraternal Insurance Counselor designation is the first step in becoming a Fraternal Professional. The courses will extend your product knowledge and approach to consultative selling.
Benefits for FIC designation holders:
- Eligible to join the National Association of Fraternal Insurance (NAFIC) Counselors network of Fraternal Professionals.
- Increase customer satisfaction with a consultative approach.
- Enhance product knowledge.
- Support your organization’s goals.
- Earn CE credit for FIC courses. After enrolling, refer to your online course to check for CE eligibility in your state.
- Receive $300 worth of credits toward The American College’s FSCP® designation.
FIC Program Overview
Start FIC Designation coursework for just $49!
To enroll, email email@example.com.
Subsequent Fraternal Programs
Earn all three of the industry recognized Fraternal designations with Kaplan.
Fraternal Insurance Counselor Fellow
2nd Fraternal Designation
After earning the FIC designation, develop your skills in insurance and financial industries with three graduate courses in the FICF Program.
Fraternal Financial Services Counselor
3rd Fraternal Designation
After earning the FICF designation, expand your expertise on securities and long-term wealth management in the FFSC Program.