Fraternal Financial Services Counselor Program (FFSC)
The Fraternal Financial Services Counselor (FFSC) designation is the next step in the advising journey for fraternal members who hold both an insurance and securities license. Earning the FFSC broadens the scope of your expertise outside of insurance and expands your professional portfolio. The content you will learn is focused on securities and the long-term wealth management of your clientele.
Benefits for FFSC designation holders:
- Immediately convey your enhanced expertise to your clients with the FFSC designation.
- Broaden your expertise to help clients successfully achieve their long-term financial goals.
- Increase customer satisfaction with a consultative approach.
- Enhance product knowledge.
- Support your organization’s goals.
- Earn CE credit for FFSC courses. After enrolling, refer to your online course to check for CE eligibility in your state.
FFSC Program Overview
Start FFSC Designation coursework for just $49!
To enroll, call 888.450.4685.
Other Fraternal Programs
Earn all three of the industry recognized Fraternal designations with Kaplan.
Fraternal Insurance Counselor
1st Fraternal Designation
Earn this industry recognized designation to extend your product knowledge and practice consultative selling in the FIC Program.
Fraternal Insurance Counselor Fellow
2nd Fraternal Designation
After earning the FIC designation, develop your skills in insurance and financial industries with three graduate courses in the FICF Program.