Tax Withholding & Information Reporting Conferences
Kaplan Financial Education, powered by Loscalzo Institute, offers biannual tax reporting and withholding conferences, which explain how to navigate FATCA regulations and implement the requirements. These 2-day events cover technical tax rules, operations solutions, and current tax-related issues, and provide multiple opportunities to interact with IRS officials. Our spring conference offers a stronger focus on international issues, while our fall conference covers domestic topics.
Benefits of attending these conferences include:
- Learning insights and strategies from recognized industry experts
- Participating in a unique forum for government and private sector discussion
- Interacting with and learning from experts in reporting
- Gaining new, relevant data applicable to your job
Previous event topics have included:
- Common reporting standard implementation
- FATCA systems compliance
- Practical implementation of Section 871(m) rules
- US NRA and domestic backup withholding challenges
- The qualified intermediary and qualified derivative dealer rules
As an added learning opportunity, the Tax Withholding and Information Reporting Conference includes an optional one-day pre-conference prior to the actual two-day conference. The is an intensive primer on the fundamentals of documentation, reporting, and withholding rules relating to cross-border payments including Chapter 3 (NRA); Chapter 4 (FATCA); and Chapter 61 (domestic).
Why Do Accounting and Finance Professionals Choose Kaplan?
Looking for Enterprise CPE and Professional Development Solutions?
Kaplan Financial Education powered by Loscalzo Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.