November 2021 Tax Withholding and Information Reporting Virtual Conference
Kaplan Financial Education, powered by SmartPros, offers biannual tax reporting and withholding conferences, which explain how to navigate complex requirements and find potential operational solutions
Why attend this Virtual Conference?
- Get the latest from IRS officials about changes that may have a significant impact on your institution
- The partnership withholding regulations (section 1446) present major technical and operational challenges – gain key insights from IRS and industry leaders
- Get ready for the upcoming Qualified Intermediary certifications
- Hear about other information reporting proposals – including gross inflow/outflow reporting, certified TIN requirements, and crypto guidance
- Understand the changes to the new Forms W-8 and 1042-S
The Conference & Bootcamp Bundles are designed for:
- Tax Department Personnel
- Operations Department Personnel
- Compliance Professionals
- Internal/External Auditors
- Newly Admitted or Experienced Legal Counsel
- CPA Advisors
- Virtual 2-day Conference 7 CPE's
- Virtual Bootcamp Basic 3 CPE's
- Virtual Bootcamp Advanced 3 CPE's
- Virtual Bootcamp Bonus 1.5 CPE's
- Field of Study: Taxes
- Program knowledge level: Basic
- Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- No course prerequisites or advanced preparation is required.
Why Do Accounting and Finance Professionals Choose Kaplan?
Looking for Enterprise CPE and Professional Development Solutions?
Kaplan Financial Education powered by SmartPros is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
The number of credits for both the Bootcamp and the Conference will be determined by the CLE board. We will be applying for approval with Minimum Continuing Education Legal Education Credit by the State Bar of New York. These activities conform to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of New York. It will be the responsibility of the attendee to verify with their home state regarding reciprocity credit and the forms needed to request CLE credit. To verify acceptance and hours in your state, or other states, please contact the respective local State Bar Association. We have a Hardship Policy with discounted fees for unemployed attorneys and newly admitted attorneys. Please contact our office for details.
ENROLLED AGENT CREDIT
We will be applying with the IRS for CE and reporting the credits directly to them following the conference, with certificates being issued following the conference.