Kaplan Financial Education's CE courses are accepted by IMCA for CE credit towards the following designations:
- CIMA® - Certified Investment Management AnalystSM
- CIMC® - Certified Investment Management Consultants
- CPWA® - Certified Private Wealth Advisor®
See Courses Approved for IMCA CE Credit »
Important filing and completion information
If you are taking a Kaplan Financial Education CE course for credit toward a CIMA®, CIMC®, or CPWA® certification, follow these steps:
- Review the approved course list for IMCA CE credit - Please note: IMCA credit is not available in all states or for all courses.
- Complete the state insurance CE course and exam: click here, then choose your state.
- Download and complete the request form for an additional completion certificate: Download It Now »
If you hold the CIMA®, CIMC®, or CPWA® certification(s) you may report this CE program online. Follow the steps below to report this CE program online. Detailed reporting instructions can be found at www.imca.org/pages/OnlineReporting.
- Log in to your My IMCA account at www.imca.org/user.
- Fill In: Program ID# and Date Attended fields
- Leave Blank: Provider Name