Powered by SmartPros, Kaplan’s Firm Element platform is a student-friendly turnkey solution for delivering required continuing education with supervisory oversight and tracking. The system incorporates all essential components firms need to deliver effective training while also meeting regulatory requirements and exceeding industry standards.
This flexible, integrated system includes:
- Needs Analysis: Following regulators’ guidelines, reps or teams tasked with needs analysis can complete their survey quickly and easily through an efficient online process.
- Plan Document: Upon completion of the Needs Analysis, SmartPros will work at the client’s direction to implement the firm’s training plan, including course selection, delivery media, and tracking methods.
- Course Library: With hundreds of course titles (many of which are also approved for insurance CE credit), SmartPros can help clients design an effective curriculum based on their organizational needs. All courses are delivered online, and include completions as well as scoring/verification.
- Tracking and Reporting: Any online courses taken by reps are immediately added to a company’s compliance tracking system. The platforms automated communication and reminder features help streamline the job of keeping reps on-track in meeting their deadlines.
Firm Element Course Categories
- Annuities and Variable Products
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Financial Planning and Retirement
- Marketing and Regulatory Updates
- Mutual Funds
- Sales Practices and Suitability